Is a criminal record locking you out of life?
OJPC’s free second chance legal clinics give clients an opportunity to explore options available to people with criminal records and outstanding court costs. Criminal records can affect job, housing, and education prospects — but our team is ready to help.
Now, OJPC’s second chance clinics are accessible remotely. Register for an upcoming virtual legal clinic HERE.
Our Second Chance team can answer questions and help clients navigate:
- Record sealing or expungement. See PDF Here.
- Safe Harbor expungement for survivors of human trafficking
- A Certificate of Qualification for Employment (CQE)
- Governor DeWine’s Expedited Pardon Project
- Collateral sanctions of a conviction and how they will effect job, housing, and education prospects
- Court fines and fees mitigation